- On the menu click on the Mail Preferences link.
- On the Mail Preferences page, under the Personal column, click on the Account Preferences link.
- On the Account Preferences page, under the Message Reading section, enable the Display Headers checkbox.
- Click the Save button on the bottom of the page.
- Email messages will now display the full headers. You can now go back to your Inbox and view emails.
- Using the mouse, click and highlight the header text, then copy it to the clipboard by right-clicking and selecting Copy.
- You can now paste it into the problem report by going to the text input area, right-clicking the mouse, and selecting Paste.
Back to Problem Report